Intoxilyzer 240 / 240D
The Intoxilyzer 240/240D is designed specifically for employee testing, including both DOT and non-DOT testing. Key user features include:
- Three testing modes: screening, confirmatory, and combination (includes screening and confirmatory modes with a 15 minute wait between the two when required)
- Carrying case to house all testing supplies
- Portable design to allow for testing anywhere – both onsite and mobile
- Optional keyboard (240D) for data entry – subject, operator, reason and type of test
- Automatically adjusts for barometric pressure when using gas for calibration checks and adjustments
Manufactured by CMI Inc.