Ideal for industrial or military testing, Acoustic Systems Multi-Station screening booths are designed to test four to ten individuals simultaneously and can be customized for your fixed or mobile installation site. Available in single and double walled configurations.
- Carpeting with cove base trimPadded seat for each test position
- Test position divider curtains
- Double glazed, laminated, acoustical safety glass window, 24" (wide) by 18" (high) observation window in door
- Isolated acoustic floor
- Jack panel at each test position for left and right earphones, patient response switch corresponding to master panel
- Acoustically engineered independent ventilation mounted external to wall or roof panels
- Incandescent lighting with wall-mounted switch
- Electrical service via a 12' grounded power cord
- Sealed 32" opening acoustic door with cam-lift hinges
Contact Us for a quote, delivery/installation options, or more information! All sound enclosures except for 'Mini Booths' require professional installation.
7'4" x 7'6" x 6'6"
8' x 8'2" x 7'5"
(6) Test Positions